Purpose: This report provides you with NSS Stats for the location and time-frame
Management Use: Use this report as the foundation for your statistics requirements.
Parameter/Filters: This report allows you to filter by:
- Start Date
- End Date
- **click Use NSS** link to change to the closet NSS date range
- NSS Form (Corps or Women's Ministries)
View/Email Options: This report allows you to:
- View the Report on the Screen
- Email the Report to yourself or others
If you are at a Corps, you'll only have access to your Corps information.
Output Fields: This report provides the user with a report that includes the following information:
1. (NSS) Code
3. # Begin
4. # Add
5. # Remove
6. # Now
7. # Meetings (Mtgs)
8. # Attended (Att/No)
9. #Volunteer (Vol)
10. # Volunteer Hours (VolHrs)
If you don't enter the information into the system, the report will not populate correctly
If the report you run shows data, right-click anywhere on the report for additional options.