How to Process a Tithe.ly Refund
If a church member contacts the corps staff and requests a refund, please forward the instructions below.
If the tithe was made to the wrong church, please have the church member contact [email protected]. They will be able to assist with changing the church the tithe went to.
If the tithe was made in the wrong amount, please submit a help desk ticket to [email protected] with the following information. A refund will be initiated from this request.
- Subject Line of Help Desk Ticket: Tithe.ly Refund
- Name of Church: (i.e. The Salvation Army Lexington, KY)
- Name of the Church Member: Randall Jenson
- Date of the Tithe: September 23, 2020
- Amount of the Tithe Made: $500.00
The submitter of the ticket will receive an email when the refund has been initiated.
Please notify the church member:
1. It may take several days to see the funds returned to the bank or credit card.
2. They can follow the same steps to make a tithe in the correct amount.
Note to Help Desk: Assign ticket to Kelly Dvorak. Kelly will work with THQ Finance to ensure funds are available before steps are taken to initiate the refund.