Step # 4 - Edit an Existing Meeting
This screen will allow you to view a list of all of the Corps meetings through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Meeting Type = This is a drop-down list to a specific meeting type (i.e., Adult Group, Adult Spiritual Development, etc.).
- Group = If used, default is ‘All.’
- Record Count = State Date, Start Time, Weekday, Meeting Description, Attendance, Seekers, Stewardship and Finalized
- Date = By clicking the down arrow a calendar pop-up appears where you can select the date. As well as, Last Week, Last Month and Use NSS.
- Attendance = View the # of meeting attendees.
- Seekers = View the # of seekers.
- Stewardship $ = View the $ of stewardship funds processed through the meetings in the system.
From here you are able to View, Add OR Edit meetings and attendance for each of these meetings. For this purpose, we are going to concentrate on Editing an Existing Meeting.
Point your mouse and double click the meeting you would like to edit. The following screens appears.
Edit the information accordingly:
- Meeting Type = This is the category that the meeting falls into. It corresponds to the Line and Definitions manual that you use for Statistics. These are Nationally defined.
- Attendance Group = This is a category that represents an option code also associated with the Line and Definitions manual that you use for Statistics. These are Eastern Territory defined and may even be division/unit specific.
- NSS Option Code = This is a text field that represents the name of the meeting, as the Corps knows it.
- When = This is a date that the meeting is held.
- Location Name = This is the specific location where the meeting is held. If all meetings are held at the Corps building, it can say "Corps Building" or if the Corps wishes to indicate the specific room, that can be entered as well. Discretion is up to the Corps.
- Street Address = the address associated with the location. / City, State & Zip = the city/state/zip associated with the location.
NSS Stats = Enter the total stats for each category for this particular meeting type:
- Volunteers = total number of volunteers worked at this meeting
- Volunteer Hours - total number of volunteer hours worked at this meeting
- Meals Served = total number of meals served at this meeting
- Snacks Provided - total number of snacks provided at this meeting
- Persons Transported = total number of individuals requiring transportation to/from this meeting
- Gifts Distributed = total number of gifts distributed at this meeting
- Attendance List = Those with a check-mark are people who attended the meeting
- Anonymous Attendees = In this area you have the capability to filter by "Show all Corps Members"and "Only show people who are actively involved with this meeting type."
- Toggle between 'Show all corps members' and 'Only show people who are actively involved with this meeting type (And anybody who is already marked as attending).'
- View/Record Stewardship = This section allow the user to go in and view or record stewardship giving for a household or individual. See instructions for
- Record Seekers = This section allows the user to go in and associate 'seekers' to this meeting.
Add somebody to the list = This section allows the user to go in and quickly add new people to the list of attendees. NOTE: By clicking the selection above, Show All Corps Members, you can easily add individuals to the meeting. Point your mouse to this box and click to open up the below pop-up screen:
- First Name = enter the first name of the individual
- Last Name = enter the last name of the individual
- Click Search the database
- Click Save
NOTE: If you have made any changes, please be sure to save your work.