Step # 4 - Edit (Update) or Delete an Existing Pastoral Visit Record
This screen will allow you to view all Pastoral Visits that have occurred or are planned through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Who should I be visiting? = Provides a full listing of your enrollments, so that you may select an individual to schedule a visitation with.
- Toggle between 'scheduled', 'completed', or 'all' users to narrow the list of givers.
- Filter by Name = Enter a full or partial first or last name to narrow the list of givers.
This screen also allows you to Open Household Record, Add, Edit or Delete. For this purpose, we are going to concentrate on Editing (Update) or Delete an Existing Pastoral Visit.
Edit (Update) Existing Pastoral Visit
Double click the Household you would like to Edit and enter the following information:
- Visitation Date = Automatically populates for the Household selected.
- Completed = This is a check box to be marked once visitation completed.
- Visited By = Will automatically populate with the signed-in person's name.
- Officer's Visitation = This is a check box to be marked if an Officer conducted the visit.
- Location = Address, City and State or Name of Location of visit.
- People Scheduled to Visit = Listing of Names added when creating a Pastoral Visit.
- Seekers = Listing of Names added when creating a Pastoral Visit.
- Comments = Details of your visit.
- Click Save
Delete Existing Pastoral Visit
To Delete an Existing Pastoral Visit, click selection, click Delete and you will receive a pop-up reconfirming that you would like to Delete the Pastoral Visit. Click, Yes.