How to View Awards
Within Troops and Corps Cadets:
Click, Manage Troop Awards
The following screen appears and is a non-editable area. Here you can view current "Troop Awards" though several filters:
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Troop Type = This is a drop-down filter to limit the Troop Type list (i.e., Adventure Corps Explorers, Adventure Corps Rangers, etc.).
- Award Status = This is a drop-down filter by All ,Ready to Submit, Submitted to DHQ, Approved by DHQ & Approved by THQ
- Search for people = enter the person's name and click the search icon.
- Program Year = This is a drop-down filter to select "Any Year" or the appropriate year.
- Historical Status = allows the user to filter awards by their historical status.
- Awards = Once your selections are made, you will receive a breakdown of Records for the Troop Awards. Further Sorting Capability = By clicking a category heading below Awards, the chart can be sorted by Troop Type, Name, Enrollment, Award, Approval Status and Status Date.
- Toggle between 'Show Command' or 'Show Unit' to add column search within the chart.
- Text Filter = Enter a portion of what you are searching and the chart will reflect your search.
- Toggle between Mail, Don't Mail or All for further viewing options.
- View Award = By clicking on View Emblem, a pop-up screen appears with the individual details in regards to a specific Award. See below, second image.
View of an individual details in regards to a specific Award. Please note this is a non-editable area.
- Award = Name of Award.
- Date Earned = Date achieved Award.
- Mail this Award = check here if Award to be mailed.
- Description = Input details of Award achieved.
- Status = Whether or not approved.
- Submission = Submission Date, Submitted by, and Submission Note.
Click Save if information updated or Back, once information is viewed.