Step # 4 - Edit (Update), Delete or Complete Existing Follow-ups and Reminders
This screen will allow you to view all current Follow-ups and Reminders by:
- Person Name = Provides full name as inputted in the system.
- Reason for Follow-up = Title of follow-up item.
- Due Date = Date follow-up item should be addressed.
- View Person = The pop-up screen provides a complete demographic profile of the individual.
- Add Follow-up = Create a new follow-up.
- Edit Follow-up = Edit a current follow-up.
- Delete Follow-up = Removes a follow-up. Once removed it is deleted from the system permanently.
- Complete Follow-up = Once complete, the follow-up is removed from the follow-up list.
For this purpose, we are going to concentrate on Edit (Update) or Delete Existing Follow-ups and Reminders.
Edit (Update) Existing Follow-ups and Reminders
Click Edit a Follow-up and enter the following information:
- Reason for follow-up = Input explanation for follow-up
- Reminder Date = This is a drop-down menu to populate the calendar.
- Click Save
Delete Existing Follow-ups and Reminders
To Delete a Follow-up, click selection, click Delete and you will receive a pop-up reconfirming that you would like to Delete the Follow-up. Click, Yes.
Complete Existing Follow-ups and Reminders
To Complete a Follow-up, make selection, click Complete Follow-up and the Reminder and Follow-up will be deleted from record.