Step # 3 - Create (Add) a NEW Meeting
This screen will allow you to view all of the Corps meetings through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Meeting Type = This is a drop-down list to a specific meeting type (i.e., Adult Group, Adult Spiritual Development, etc.)
- Group = If used, default is 'All.'
- Record Count = State Date, Start Time, Weekday, Meeting Description, Attendance, Seekers, Stewardship and Finalized
- Date = By clicking the down arrow a calendar pop-up appears where you can select the date. As well as, Last Week, Last Month and Use NSS.
- Attendance = View the # of meeting attendees.
- Seekers = View the # of seekers.
- Stewardship $ = View the $ of stewardship funds processed through the meetings in the system.
From here you are able to View, Add OR Edit meetings and attendance for each of these meetings. For this purpose, we are going to concentrate on Adding a NEW Meeting.
- Click add at the bottom of the screen.
Enter the following information:
- Meeting Type = This is the category that the meeting falls into. It corresponds to the Line and Definitions manual that you use for Statistics. These are Nationally defined.
- Attendance Group = This is a category that represents an option code also associated with the Line and Definitions manual that you use for Statistics. These are Eastern Territory defined and may even be division/unit specific.
- Meeting Title = This is a text field that represents the name of the meeting, as the Corps knows it.
- When = This is a date that the meeting is held.
- Location Name = This is the specific location where the meeting is held. If all meetings are held at the Corps building, it can say "Corps Building" or if the Corps wishes to indicate the specific room, that can be entered as well. Discretion is up to the Corps.
- Street Address = the address associated with the location.
- City, State & Zip = the city/state/zip associated with the location.
- Click Save and Close
NOTE: Please be sure to save your work.