Step # 3 - Add a NEW Commission
This screen will allow you to view all current Commissions throughout the system through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Enrollment = This is a drop-down filter to limit the commission list to a specific type (i.e., prospect, attendee, friend, cradle roll, junior recruit, recruit, jr. soldier, sr. soldier, adherent, transfer, advisory board member and other).
- Category = This is a drop-down filter to limit the commission categories (i.e., all, music, other, women's ministry and youth).
- Filter by Name = Enter a full or partial first or last name to narrow the list of givers.
- Toggle between 'active', 'inactive', or 'all' users to narrow the list of givers.
This screen also allows you to Edit an individual's Profile, Add, Edit or Delete a command and Inactivate them from a certain Command. For this purpose, we are going to concentrate on Adding a NEW Commission.
Add a New Commission
Click add at the bottom of the screen. The following screen appears:
Enter the following information:
- Corps = This is the category automatically populates for the Corps.
- Person = This is a drop-down filter to select the individual name.
- Commission* = This is a drop-down filter to limit the name of commission (i.e., Adventure Corps Committee Member, Adventure Corps Coordinator, etc.).
- Type = This is a drop-down filter to limit t he type of commission (i.e., Commissioned, Acting and Warranted).
- Start Date = This is a drop-down menu to populate the calendar.
- End Date = Enter the appropriate end date.
- Date Approved = Enter the appropriate date approved.
- Approved by = Enter the approved by name.
- Click Save
If you make a selection that is Not Allowed, a pop-up will inform you.