Step # 2 - Generate a List
This screen will allow you to apply the filters you need in order to generate a list.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Enrollment = This is a drop-down filter to limit the list to a specific type (i.e., prospect, attendee, friend, cradle roll, junior recruit, recruit, jr. soldier, sr. soldier, adherent, transfer, advisory board member and other).
- Group Membership = This is a drop-down filter to limit the list to a specific group type (i.e. adult group, Jr. Soldier, Women's Auxiliary). There is a field underneath Group membership, that when checked will trigger you to enter a age range to limit the group further.
- Category = This is a drop-down filter to limit the commission categories (i.e., all, music, other, women's ministry and youth).
- Gender = Allows you to identify whether you want to only filter by male, female, or both
- Industry = This is a drop-down filter to limit the results by a specific industry
- Only include records with complete mailing addresses = This checkbox, when checked, will remove anyone who doesn't have a complete mailing address.
Filter based on attendance = This checkbox, when checked, will offer additional selection criteria that includes:
- No attendance ever
- Has attended in the past, but has NOT attended any meetings in the past X days (when selected, the user will be prompted to enter a #)
- Has attended one or more meetings in any group type in the past X days (when selected, the user will be prompted to enter a #)
9. Click either the "View Excel Export Report" (best for mail merges) or "Put an email list on the clipboard" (best for emails)