How to View Troop Membership
Within Troops and Corps Cadets:
Click, Current Troop Membership
The following screen appears and you can view current "Troop Members" through several filters:
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Troop Type = This is a drop-down filter to limit the Troop Type list (i.e., Adventure Corps Explorers, Adventure Corps Rangers, etc.).
- Enrollment Type = This is a drop-down filter to limit the enrollment type to a specific type (i.e., Prospect, Attendee, Friend, etc.).
- Search for people = enter the person's name and click the search icon.
- Get an Email List = By clicking this prompt you will receive the following message in a pop-up box "We've put a list of email addresses on your clipboard. Use the paste (or Ctrl + V) to add these recipients to your email message." Click OK to exit.
- Print Attendance Capture Sheet = By clicking this prompt a prepared document will appear in a new window providing you the options of saving and/or printing.
- Toggle between 'Show Command' or 'Show Unit' to add column search within the chart.
- Records = Once your selections are made, you will receive a breakdown of Records for the Troop Members.
- Text Filter = Enter a portion of what you are searching and the chart will reflect your search.
- Toggle between 'active,' 'inactive' or 'all' users to narrow the list of members.