Step # 2 - Review Manage Corps Directory
This screen will allow you to view the information to review the "Manage Corps Directory" records you are looking for through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists)
- Enrollment = This is a drop-down filter to limit the member list to a specific enrollment type (prospect, attendee, friend, cradle roll, junior recruit, etc).
- Participation = Toggle between: Active = have an active record / Inactive = are inactive in the system or Promoted to Glory / All = Any record in the system
- Print the Directory = This section provides filter selections depending on the desired search criteria.
- All / None = click the check box to select All or click again to select None
Records = This is the # of records that were found using the filter options.
- Person = This is the LAST NAME, FIRST NAME of the member
- Gender = Male or Female
- Age = Based on the birthdate entered, this is the calculated age of the member
- Enrollment Type = This is the enrollment type of the member
- Address = residence address
- Publish to Directory = Click on the box to add the selected individual to add to the directory.
Print the Directory = This section provides filter selections depending on the desired search criteria.
By clicking "View and print the directory" the file automatically opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for your review, printing and saving capability.
By clicking "View and Print the Directory" the file automatically oens in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for your review, printing and saving capability.
By clicing on "Email the directory in PDF format" the file is automatically created and emailed to the individual logged-in to the Corps Management System without opening the current email program.