Step # 2 - Review Pastoral Visitations
This screen will allow you to view all "Pastoral Visits" that have occurred or are planned through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
Record Count = includes the number of records, along with the following details:
- Date = date of visit
- Time = scheduled time of visit
- Household = Family Name
- People Visited = Individuals visited
- Seekers = An individual who is not yet a soldier or adherent, but someone who has started to attend a corps and is potentially interested in becoming a member.
- Notes = Observations for/of visit
Filter list by name = This is a text filter that will allow you to enter a full or partial first or last name to limit the list. Some examples include:
- Al ( to find Alex, Albert, Albasa, Al-Snow)
- Carter, Al (to find Carter, Alex or Albert)
- Toggle between 'scheduled', 'completed', or 'all' users to narrow the list of givers.
- Open Household Record = By selecting an individual household and clicking Open Household Record, the next screen provides a full demographic profile of the household (i.e., Personal Info, Contact Info, Demographics, Household, etc.).
- Add = Create a new visit.
- Edit = Edit a current visit.
- Delete = Removes a visit. Once removed it is deleted from the system permanently.