Step #2 - Review Current Home League Membership
This screen will allow you to view the current "Home League Membership" through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Enrollment = This is a drop-down filter to limit the member list to a specific enrollment type (i.e., prospect, attendee, friend, cradle roll, junior recruit, recruit, jr. soldier, sr. soldier, adherent, transfer, advisory board member and other).
- Record Count = Name, Age, Enrollment, Group, From and Last Meeting is an overview of the membership history.
- Get an Email List = By clicking this prompt you will receive the following message in a pop-up box "We've put a list of email addresses on your clipboard. Use the paste (or Ctrl + V) to add these recipients to your email message." Click OK to exit.
- Print Attendance Capture Sheet = By clicking this prompt a prepared document will appear in a new window providing you the options of saving and/or printing.
- Filter by Name = Enter a full or partial first or last name to narrow the list of givers.
- Toggle between 'active', 'inactive', or 'all' users to narrow the list of givers.
- Edit Person = make changes to selected Member
- Add = add a Member
- Edit = make changes to a current Member
- Delete =remove a Member
- Inactivate = make Member inactive