Step # 2 - Review Current Corps Roll
This screen will allow you to view the information to locate the "Current Corps Roll Member" records you are looking for through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists)
- Enrollment = This is a drop-down filter to limit the member list to a specific enrollment type (prospect, cradle roll, recruit, senior soldier, etc).
Record Count = This is the # of records that were found using the filter options.
- Name = This is the LAST NAME, FIRST NAME of the member
- Age = Based on the birth date entered, this is the calculated age of the member
- Enrollment = This is the enrollment type of the member.
- As Of = This is the last date the member record was updated
- 90-Day Attnd = This is the # of meetings that this member was tracked as attending
- Active Giver = This will show YES for any member who has a 'giver record' and is actively giving to the Corps
- Phone = This is the phone number that has been added to the member record (if a 'home' option is entered, that will always appear if more than 1 phone number is entered).
- Notification = If relevant, there may be a note to the right of the Command/Unit fields. This is where the system will tell you the # of prospects and transfers you have on your list. These members have an enrollment type of Prospect or Transfer and will appear as GREEN in the list.
Toggle between =
- Inactive givers only = This is a check-box filter that will allow you to find the members who are not givers (do not have a giver record) or are marked as 'inactive'
- Inactive attenders only = This is a check-box filter that will allow you to find members who have not attended a meeting in 90+ days OR who have been marked inactive.
- 30 day birthday list = This is a check-box filter that will show only those members whose birth date is within the next 30 days.
Filter list by name = This is a text filter that will allow you to enter a full or partial first or last name to limit the list. Some examples include:
- Al ( to find Alex, Albert, Albasa, Al-Snow)
- Carter, Al (to find Carter, Alex or Albert)
Toggle between =
- Active = have an active record
- Inactive = are inactive in the system or Promoted to Glory
- Off the Rolls =
- All = Any record in the system