Step # 2 - Review Current Membership Groups
This screen will allow you to view the current "Membership Groups" through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Enrollment = This is a drop-down filter to limit the member list to a specific enrollment type (i.e., prospect, attendee, friend, cradle roll, junior recruit, recruit, jr. soldier, sr. soldier, adherent, transfer, advisory board member and other).
- Record Count = Name, Age, Enrollment, Group, From and Last Meeting is an overview of the membership history.
- NSS Meeting Type = This is a drop-down filter to limit the meeting list to a specific group (i..e, adult group, adult spiritual development, advisory board, etc.).
- Attendance Group = This is a drop-down filter to limit the attending group. Within this area you may also "Add a Group" & "Remove Group."
- Get an Email List = By clicking this prompt you will receive the following message in a pop-up box "We've put a list of email addresses on your clipboard. Use the paste (or Ctl + V) to add these recipients to your email message." Click OK to exit.
- Print Attendance Capture Sheet = By clicking this prompt a prepared document will appear in a new window providing you the options of saving and/or printing.
- Use the Activity Enrollment Wizard = By clicking this prompt it opens up a new window where you are able to click as to whether or not "On The Roll." If you make any changes, be sure to save your work.
- Filter by Name = Enter a full or partial first or last name to narrow the list of givers.
- Toggle between 'active', 'inactive', or 'all' users to narrow the list of givers.
View Group Membership
To view an individual Group Membership point your mouse to the particular member and double click to open a members record.
This screen will allow you to view the members details: Corps, Activity, Person, Attendance Groups, Start and End Dates.
NOTE: If you have made any changes, please be sure to save your work.