Step # 2 - Review Current Giver List
This screen will allow you to view the Households that give financially to the Corps. From here you are able to View, Add or Edit households that are known as "Givers."
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists).
- Filter by Name = Enter a full or partial first or last name to narrow the list of givers
- 30 Day = Corps 30 day giving / 90 Day = Corps 90 day giving / Lifetime = Corps Lifetime day giving
- Toggle between 'active', 'inactive', or 'all' users to narrow the list of givers
- Cartridge #'s
- # of Connections
- 30 Day Gifts = for data that was entered into the system
- 90 Day Gifts = for data that was entered into the system
- Lifetime Gifts = for data that was entered into the system
- Add = add a Giver
- Edit = make changes to a current Giver
- Delete = remove a Giver
To view Giver History point your mouse to a particular giver and double click to open a household/giver record.
This screen will allow you to view the giving history (with details) on the screen (assumes data was entered into the system).
You can't modify gifts on this screen. All gifts are recorded and managed on the meeting screen.