Step # 5 - Adding Attendees to Meetings
Click "Add somebody to this list" and enter the first and last name of the individual and click, "Search the database."
- Attendance List = Those with a check-mark are people who attended the meeting
NSS Stats = Enter the total stats for each category for this particular meeting type:
- Volunteers = total number of volunteers worked at this meeting
- Volunteer Hours - total number of volunteer hours worked at this meeting
- Meals Served = total number of meals served at this meeting
- Snacks Provided - total number of snacks provided at this meeting
- Persons Transported = total number of individuals requiring transportation to/from this meeting
- Gifts Distributed = total number of gifts distributed at this meeting
- Anonymous Attendees = In this area you have the capability to filter by "Show all Corps Members" and "Only show people who are actively involved with this meeting type."
- Toggle between 'Show all corps members' and 'Only show people who are actively involved with this meeting type (And anybody who is already marked as attending).'
- View/Record Stewardship = This section allow the user to go in and view or record stewardship giving for a household or individual. See instructions for
- Record Seekers = This section allows the user to go in and associate 'seekers' to this meeting.
Add somebody to the list = This section allows the user to go in and quickly add new people to the list of attendees. NOTE: By clicking the selection above, Show All Corps Members, you can easily add individuals to the meeting. Point your mouse to this box and click to open up the below pop-up screen:
- First Name = enter the first name of the individual
- Last Name = enter the last name of the individual
- Click Search the database
If the individual is NOT located, the following pop-up box appears:
Click Yes, to proceed to the next screen:
- Enter the criteria. NOTE: First Name, Last Name and Birth Date are required fields.
- Click Save.
- The individual then populates to the Attendance List.
- If the individual IS located, the following pop-up box appears, click Select Person.
- If your search returns an individual with the same name, but is not the individual you are searching for, click New Person.
NOTE: If you have made any changes, please be sure to save your work.