How to Open the Application On Your Mobile Device (as a Home Page icon)
The Salvation Army built an app so that you could access the Corps Management system via your phone. From here you can 1) track attendance 2) view your members from the Corps Directory and 3) Review the 45 day birthday list.
1. On your phone, type in https://corpsmanagement.usaeast.org
2. If you have an iPhone, click the 3rd icon on the bottom --> Choose "Add to Home Page" and the Salvation Army icon will appear on your Home page.
Sometimes its just easier to watch a video:
For an iphone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqWNQuzzTag
For an android: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTnX_hoc_PQ
1. Click into the Salvation Army icon
2. Enter your username and password that you use to open your computer
3. Check the "Keep Me Signed In" button to have your phone save your username and password
4. Click the Sign In button
5. Ensure the Command and Location are Correct.... then Click the "Lauch Corps Management" button