Step #3 - Approve or Delete a Request in the DHQ Corps Review Area (partially completed)
This screen will allow you to view the "DHQ Corps Review" through several filters.
- Command/Unit = If you are a Corps Officer or employee, the Command and Unit will be defaulted for you (if you are at DHQ or THQ, these will appear as drop-down lists)
- Enrollment = This is a drop-down filter to limit the member list to a specific enrollment type (prospect, cradle roll, recruit, senior soldier, etc).
Record Count = includes the number of records, along with the following details:
- Name = individual visited
- Age = age of individual
- Enrollment = Program enrolled in
- As of = Date of enrollment
- Notes = Observations for/of visit
- Requested = Requested by
- Requested by = Name of requester
Filter list by name = This is a text filter that will allow you to enter a full or partial first or last name to limit the list. Some examples include:
- Al ( to find Alex, Albert, Albasa, Al-Snow)
- Carter, Al (to find Carter, Alex or Albert)
Pending Removal/Removed = These radio button options will allow you to find members who are:
- Pending Removal
For this purpose, we are going to concentrate on "Approve" and "Approve All" a Request in the DHQ Corps Review Area.