Step # 3 - Add a NEW Giver Record
This screen will allow you to add a household (Giver Record) if it does not already appear on the list. From here you can connect people from the Corps Rolls areas to the Giver record.
To ADD a new giver record, click the Add button on the bottom right of the screen.
The following screen appears:
Complete the following fields:
- Active = Make sure the record is checked active, otherwise it will be handled as an 'inactive' record
- Title = Enter "Mr.," "Mrs." if the record is for an individual only; otherwise, leave it blank
- Look-up Name = For consistency, enter the persons last name and then first name (Smith, Bob). This way it sorts correctly
- Mailing Name = The name that the household wants to be addressed as "Smith Family"
- Street Address = The mailing address for the household / City, State Zip = The information associated with the mailing address
- Cartridge Number = enter if relevant
- Email = primary email address for the household
- Jump to Meeting = allows you to view the meeting the selected giver is connected to
- Save = click save to save your work
Be sure to save your work!
When you select a meeting then click Jump to Meeting, the following warning screens pops-up:
The following screen appears to Modify Meeting:
See Edit a Giver Record for instructions
We are hoping to include a shorter process for entering this information in a future release