Remove Encryption from Existing Notes messages
What You Need to Do:
Open your Notes Client Scroll down to “Views,” and click the triangle button next to it expand.
- This will reveal a view titled “Encrypted.” Click it, and you will see a list of all the encrypted messages in your mail file across all your folders. The emails have not been moved from their original folders, they are simply displayed here for convenience.
- Select all by either using the hot key combination of CTRL + A, or click the Edit menu, then select “Select All”
- Now, click the Actions Menu, then select “Remove Encryption.”
- You can also just click on Remove Encryption in the Encryption View
- Depending on how many encrypted emails you have, this can take a bit of time.
- Please refrain from encrypting any more emails in Notes.