Insert hyperlinks to Facebook and Twitter in your email signature
You can modify your email signature or create a new one to include links to your Facebook or Twitter profiles. To get started, make sure you save copies of the Facebook and Twitter icons to your computer. You'll also need the web address for each of your social networking profile pages.
Save Facebook and Twitter icons
1. In your browser, right-click each icon below that you want to use.
2. Choose Save picture as and do one of the following:
- Accept the file name as given.
- Change the file name to the name (for example, Facebook) of the social networking service it represents.
3. Choose where you'd like to save the icon, and then choose Save.
Add links to your current email signature
- In Outlook, on the Home tab, choose New E-mail.
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, choose Signature>Signatures.
- On the E-mail Signature tab, in the Edit signature box, choose the name you want to modify.
- In the Edit signature text box, add a new line beneath the current signature.
Tip: Position your cursor at the end of the line with the signature, and then press Enter.
5. Choose Picture, go to the folder where you saved your icons, and then choose the social networking service icon you saved.
6. Choose Insert>Hyperlink .
7. In the Address box, enter the web address - for example, http://www.facebook.com/usernamefor the social network account that corresponds to the icon, and then choose OK.
Tip: Repeat steps 5 through 7 to add the second icon.
8. Choose OK to finish modifying the new signature.
9. Inside the body of the message, on the Message tab, in the Include group, choose Signature, and then choose your newly modified signature.