Main Household Dashboard
The main household dashboard is broken up into tabs or tiles. Each tile contains a review of specific household information. A tile will be marked complete and turned green when all questions are answered on the tile. Using the tile statuses are completely optional.
Household Information contains a summary of the household information, such as address and prior case id, entered when the household was created.
1. Edit household information by clicking the Edit Household Information button.
2. Create a client alert by entering text into the Alert field.
3. Client Alert
a. Create a client alert by entering text into the Alert field on the edit household information dialog. The alert will display in red letters at the top of the Admin Panel.
Household members and emergency contacts are summarized on this tile.
1. To add a person to one of the categories, click the Add New button under the relevant category.
a. For household members, only first name, last name, role (Head of Household, Other Household Member, Emergency Contact) and status (Active, Not Active,
Deceased) are required. Other fields are used for reporting purposes.
b. Only one Head of Household (HOH) is allowed at one time. To define another Head of Household, either delete the current HOH or change the role of that
person to Other Household Member.
2. To edit a household member, click on that person entry in the results table. Edit the information and click Save.
3. To delete a household member, click on that person entry in the results table. Click the Delete button.
Income and Expenses
Although these tiles are separate, they function the same.
1. The top of the tile contains the summary for the income/expenses with:
a. Total for monthly income/expenses.
b. Total for yearly income/expenses.
2. The total income value is used in eligibility calculations.
3. To add a new income/expense, click the Add New button.
a. Select the category and enter the monthly amount.
b. A description is required if the category is Other Income or Other Expense .
c. Click the Save button.
4. To edit an income/expense, click the record in the table. Edit the data and click Save.
5. To delete an income/expense, click the record in the table. Click the Delete button.
This tile provides a list of all services that have been provided for this household in descending order by service date.
1. To add a new service, click the Add New button.
a. Select the service type and enter the service date. The service date will default to the current date.
b. An amount is required if the service type has been defined as having an amount or a unit.
c. Click the Save button to save the record.
d. If you have another service to add, click the Save and Add Another button. This will save the current entry and clear the dialog for another entry.
2. To edit a service, click the record in the table. Edit the data and click Save.
3. To delete a service, click the record in the table. Click the Delete button.
The Landlord Information tile contains optional questions about landlord information, public housing and rent reasonableness.
The Outcomes tile contains optional questions about the outcomes of the case.
The Additional Information contains optional questions Christmas assistance, date of initial contact, etc.