How to Set Up a Webex Meeting
This document will instruct you how to start an online meeting through Webex. You can have anywhere from 1 to 25 participants.
1. Click the link below to go to the Webex website.
2. Click Log In on the top right corner
3. Use the information below to log into the website.
4. Make sure the Meeting Center tab is selected and click "Schedule a meeting"
5. Fill out the form with the Meeting Topic, Date/Time, Duration, and Attendees. You can ignore the password box.
- When adding email addresses, always seperate emails with a comma or semicolon.
- Always check the box to "send a copy". This will let Yvonne know when a meeting is scheduled.
Once all of the information is entered, click Schedule Meeting.
To start the meeting, click "My Meetings" on the left column, check the box, and select "Start Meeting"
If you schedule the meeting for a User, you will need to show them how to log in to Webex to start the meeting, so they are the Host.